Monday, April 2, 2012

Picnic Table Fun


This weather, can you believe it!?!  Yesterday it was 80 and hot, today it was 40’s and snowing, tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same.  Fortunately Clare has been taking advantage of every opportunity she can to be outside, she asks multiple times a day to go outside. 

Every night this past week she ate her dinner outside on the deck.  Eating outside certainly takes longer, but she seems to enjoy it and has since refused to sit in her seat in the kitchen.  After a few meals on a chair I decided she needed a table outside.   To say she likes her picnic table is putting it mildly; she LOVES her table.  I see many picnics in our future. 

She preferred her dinner on her little chair rather than a big chair. 
















No No Mama!!



































Sunday afternoon, after a trip to the park, we went to WalMart to get a table.  Clare didn't see the need for directions.























Hurry up Dada!
















I'm not sure how many years bad luck it is to open a picnic table umbrella in the house, however many it is you can multiply that by a few - she loves the umbrella to be up.
















Every little girl needs a picnic basket on her picnic table.
















I moved the table inside last night since it's been snowing all day and not supposed to stop until tomorrow.  She loves having her table inside.  Maybe we need another table inside, hmmmmmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment