Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Park Play Days and Guaca-ole Dinners


The weather has really warmed up in the last week; we’ve had record highs the past two days.  Monday was a beautiful day so of course we spent the day at the park taking advantage of the weather and a day off.  Clare absolutely loves going to the park, she would go everyday if she could and would stay all day. 









































She hasn’t been as adventurous with the slides lately, but she does enjoy climbing up the cargo net and little rock wall.  She said she would go down the slide if Dada went...






















Last week when we were at the park Jeff was playing with her and bouncing her on the bridge and she did NOT like it.  She kept telling him ‘no do that Dada’ but of course as soon as she would step foot on the bridge again Jeff would make it bounce.  I knew just how she felt, I can remember Andrew doing the same thing to me.  This week she wouldn’t even walk on the bridge if Jeff was near it, it was pretty funny. 






















After the park this week we headed over to Jack-N-Grill for some dinner.  Clare was such a big girl; she was polite to the waitress, sat in her seat the entire time and even played quietly while Jeff and I talked for a bit.

Did you know Clare loves guacamole, or guaca-ole as she calls it?  No matter where we go out to eat we have to order some guacamole, we know if nothing else she’ll eat that.  She ate all the guaca-ole at Jack-N-Grill.  Who needs a chip when you have a spoon!























Today Jeff played golf; he says it was the perfect day because it was a little overcast but still warm.  It’s the first time he’s played since playing at Thanksgiving in 2010.  I hope he takes more afternoons off and plays, I know he enjoys it. 






















Since the weather was so nice we decided to meet at the Platte River Bar and Grill for dinner on the deck.  Clare again was the perfect little girl sitting in her seat, eating well and playing quietly with my wallet while Jeff and I chatted.  






















I’m looking forward to more evenings on the deck enjoying the weather and my two favorite people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment