Clare generally likes to hold the phone and play with it while she talks, frequently hanging up on the person she’s talking to. FaceTime was no different, I think she hung up on Gail and PawPaw three times, that darn ‘home’ button is just too easy to push for a little girl.
Jeff and I took turns holding the iPad and trying to keep Clare in the cameras view, the living room ceiling just isn’t as easy on the eyes as Clare is. Of course Clare wanted to hold the iPad, I hope those on the other end didn’t get too dizzy with her moving it all around.
I don’t know that we’ll be FaceTiming on a daily or weekly basis but it is fun. The video chat thing will take some getting used to, that’s for sure. So, if you have FaceTime capabilities let us know, Clare would be happy to see/talk to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment