Monday, September 19, 2011

Afternoon Snack


In preparation for our trip next week I bought two new snack cups that are somewhat spill proof, I’m hoping these are better than zip lock bags.  It took a few minutes for Clare to figure out how to get the fish out, but once she got it she had a lot of fun. 

Mama, how do I get the fish?






















I can smell them, but my tongue can't reach them...






















Maybe if I turn it upside down...






















Do they come out the bottom?






















Elp, Mama, elp!






















Oh, that's how I get them!






















Typically snack is kept on the table and Jeff or I portion it out, this way she could take it with her and was able to get them herself.   She entertained herself for a good 20 minutes by watching Mickey Mouse and eating fish. 























Maybe I should put my food in a container like this, teach myself some self control when eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment