Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Words With Clare

Clare is talking more and more every day.  Hearing her voice is music to my ears, her voice is sweet and soft.

Her first word was Dada; she perfected Dada months ago and uses it often.  Sometimes on the way home from Karen’s she’ll say Dada 100 times, when we do finally get home she loves to walk in and give him a big hug, as though all those ‘Dada’s’ have finally paid off.

I’ve been meaning to make a list of all of Clare’s words; I know Dr. Dan will ask how many she knows.  So, here we go…

Dada
Mama
Hi
Bye
All Done
Outside
Bop – diaper
No!
Wah – water
Cup
Yuck
Kai
Uh Oh
Dog
Baby
Ball
Stop
Up
Elp - Help
Down
Sock
Shut
Boo!
Duck
Quack
Roar – like a tiger
Moooo
Snack
Bath
Poop
Walk
Book – every time she gets in the car she asks for a book.
Mine
More
Pool
Towel
Hot
Nap
Night Night

I can’t wait to hear what is on her mind, have conversations, share secrets and learn who she is even more.  I know there will be a day where she won’t want to talk to me, until then I want to hear everything.


**Note**  Jeff would like it to be noted that these are just the words that she says, she knows many more words; it's amazing how much she understands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment