Monday, September 12, 2011

Sleepy Monday


Today has been a somewhat lazy Monday.  I heard Clare early, about 6:45, thanks to Kai barking like crazy, but I wasn’t ready to get the day started, thankfully she went back to sleep until 7:45.  She was all smiles when I walked in, happy as could be and thrilled to see me, I love those first few moments of the day, she’s always so happy to see us. 

Recently Clare has been flipping out when I go to take a shower, today was just too much for her.  I try to get my shower in before Jeff gets up, my hitting the snooze button this morning meant I had to shower after she got up.  Jeff got up to be with her and I put the gate up, but she was having none of it.  She was full blown tears and crying, standing at the end of the tub with the shower curtain ¼ of the way open.  She does not like me taking a shower!!  Jeff was able to calm her down, but the moment I walked in the bedroom she was much happier.
















After work and a trip to Target for some yogurt, ‘acks’ and other weekly items, we headed home for lunch.  When we were getting out of the car Clare was saying ‘Eat! Eat!’  So, we ate our Monday lunch of Chick-Fil-A nuggets and fruit.  Then, it was nap time.  

Mama, all done!


No comments:

Post a Comment