Monday, March 28, 2011

Stairmaster


Clare is now officially a stair climber; she can’t get enough of them.  For the last few weeks we’ve been encouraging her to put her knee up on the first step in an effort to teach her how, she didn’t get the hang of it until last night.   Jeff helped her climb a few and then sat at the top of the steps to cheer her on, she slowly but surely climbed her way to the top.  She was so proud of herself when she reached the top. 

I tired to get her second flight on video, but she only had one flight in her, so pictures will have to do.  


















Climbed right into Dad's arms.
















Did you see that Dad?  That was a lot of work!
















Today she climbed the stairs at least a dozen times; it's a good thing I cleaned the floors today!  Anytime we walk upstairs she comes along, she doesn’t like to be left alone.  Our next lesson will be on how to come down the stairs, feet first. 

Have you seen my new trick?






















Here, watch this...







I suppose this is both an exciting and terrifying milestone, the thought of her falling down the stairs gives me a stomachache.  I’m hoping she figures out how to go down on her belly feet first in the next few days, save us all from the trauma of a fall down the steps. 

A video for your viewing pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment