Friday, March 4, 2011

Photo Download

When downloading pictures from today I discovered that I hadn’t downloaded any all week, so here’s a photo recap of our week.

Clare finished her first round of antibiotics, bubble gum (I’m guessing from the smell) flavored amoxicillin. Giving her the medicine was a breeze, almost too easy, she loved it!  I hope we don’t need medicine again for a while, but if we do I hope it’s as easy as it was this first time.























Last week when we were at Sam’s I saw a Dad with his child on his shoulders and I asked if Jeff had had Clare up on his, he hadn’t.  He gave it a try this week, it turns out Clare loves the view from up high, but her legs are a little too short.  








































I caught Clare doing a little light reading while I was making her breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment