Monday, March 14, 2011

Impromptu Play Date

Clare and Jeff were on their own again this weekend; I had to work all day both days.   I’ve found that when I’m away from them on the weekends I like to call or text Jeff just to see how it’s going and what they are doing, it makes me feel like I’m not completely out of the loop on her day.  This weekend I received a text from Jeff saying that Jeff and Melissa Dallmann were coming down and would be at our house for dinner.   The Dallmann’s had come down from Eagle to go to the Children’s Museum; they had a blast and highly recommended it.

I missed most of the action, but luckily Jeff took some pictures of all the action.  Jayce is just a few weeks younger than Clare and was trying to teach her how to climb the steps, Clare doesn’t quite have the hang of it but Jeff has been working on it with her.  





























Mya and Maddie are both full of energy and don’t stop, I think they played with every toy in the house and checked out every inch of the downstairs.  I walked in and they were both playing Guitar Hero, luckily Jeff has two guitars. 





























Clare was exhausted by the time dinner rolled around, she hardly ate her dinner she was so tired.  I finally escaped upstairs to get her ready for bed, we skipped our bath due to company but that didn’t matter; Clare was asleep in under 2 minutes. 

We love having people over, but I think we’re pretty sure we won’t have 4 kids, there were a lot of kids in the house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment