Saturday, May 28, 2011

Booster Seat?


We try to travel light, if that’s even possible, when we drive to Joplin.  We took one bag of toys, the smallest stroller we have, enough diapers for 4 days (we had to buy more), enough clothes for the week, and the corn popper, we of course made room for both Bunnies, I know where her priorities lie. 

When we got to G&G’s it occurred to me that feeding Clare might be a challenge, we hadn’t brought a chair for her and I’d never want Gail to buy one.  I decided to see how Clare did sitting at the table like a big girl.  To my surprise she sat there the entire time, never once did she try and climb out of the chair, if anything she tried to climb into the chair.  She was so darn cute sitting at the table, barely able to see over, eating her food.

Don’t worry; I cleaned up before Gail could see the mess J 

Hey Dad, why don't we have chocolate covered doughnuts for breakfast everyday??



















No comments:

Post a Comment