A chat board that I follow had a Thankful Thursday thread, it was nice to see everyone post something they were thankful for, I couldn't help but smile and think about all the things I'm thankful for.
Today I am thankful for...
My flexible job and being able to go for a walk in this beautiful weather rather than sitting in my office with no windows.
My family. Jeff and Clare keep me going, I can't imagine my life without them and hope they are as happy as I am. I am also thankful for my far away family, while they may be far away in physical miles they are always with me.
Kai. While she drives me nutts on a daily, sometimes hourly, basis I do love her. I know she'll be the first to greet me at the door and is happy to see me wake up in the morning. She will always go for a walk with me and is more than happy to eat the left overs, she makes Clare laugh and in general is a pretty darn good dog.
My health. I have been working hard on changing my lifestyle in an effort to be healthier, both physically and mentally. So far I'm enjoying the changes and challenges, I figure these changes can only improve my life and the lives of those around me.
I hope that you are all doing well and are able to think of a few things you are thankful for today.
Lastly, I know better than to post without a picture. It's pretty slim pickings here on my work computer, this may be the only picture nobody's seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment