Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday

Today was just another Saturday in the fall at our house; which means sleeping in, football, drinking beer (for the adults) and flipping between multiple channels on the TV to watch all the football games. Unfortunately Mizzou didn't do too great against Nebraska, the cornhuskers beat 'em. Even more unfortunate is that they aren't showing the Ohio State game here; instead we're getting the USC-vs-Oregon game, thank goodness for the ESPN bottom line ticker to show us the score.

Today Clare spent the morning with Dad while I went to work and swam, sleeping in is his thing, he's doing his best to teach Clare the fine art. In the afternoon Clare and I went to lunch with a friend and then to Lovely Confections for a cupcake and visiting with friends for Halloween (the entire street was doing a Halloween trick-or-treat). The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed our afternoon. Clare got to play with McClellan while Melissa, Matt and I enjoyed every morsel of our cupcakes; I’m sure the girls would have loved a cupcake, maybe next year.


O

H

I

O

(You can see she was getting pretty tired as she's rubbing her eyes at the same time)

Go Buckeyes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment