Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Clare was the cutest Trick-or-Treater we had today, never mind the fact she was the only one, had there been hundreds she still would have been the cutest. She wore her Halloween best this weekend, even if it was too small/big, she still looked darn cute.

Caught her looking at the Toy's R Us catalog, she loves the paper!

Uncle A came over this afternoon to help me with some stuff, as you can see Clare was a bit confused. It wasn’t Uncle A that caused this look, she was off all day – lots of short naps and unhappiness in between. After a short nap she was back to her smiley self and enjoyed the rest of his visit.

Tomorrow is our Monday Funday. We don’t have any plans, maybe we’ll go for a walk if the weather permits or maybe we’ll just stay home and play. I know I’ve said it a zillion times, but I am so thankful for my Monday’s.

1 comment: