Anyone seen Clare??
There she is!!
She actually made a dent in the apple. I think we'll start with applesauce.
Do you remember when this hat was way too big?? Now it's too small, Jeff pointed out that it is sized 0-3months, eekk how is she so big!?!
In case you'd forgotten how little she was, or how big the hat was.
Now this is a better fit!
I gave making green beans a whirl...
They tasted as good as they look, at least I thought so :)
Not so sure about these, they look an awful lot like peas Mom. Raising one eye brow in curiosity.
Mmmmm, pretty good!
Never too early to learn to cook, supervising while Dad makes dinner.
Who's ready for bed??
Good Night!!
(Yes, I'll be taking the bumpers off this weekend)
Maybe next week I'll capture the activities in another room.
My ovaries hurt after seeing all of these beautiful photos of Clare! The one of her sleeping just melts my heart!
ReplyDelete