Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Coffee

I'm guessing that most of you check our blog in the morning, maybe even while sipping your morning cup o' joe. With that in mind I want to share with you my favorite cup of coffee; lots of sugar, everything sweet, tons of love and a pinch of baby and you have the most perfect cup of coffee ever made. You won’t find this at Starbucks, so don’t even ask, I’m the only one that gets to wake up to this cup of coffee each morning. This is also the only kind of coffee that Jeff likes, how couldn't he!?!

Clare and I met with Ann again; she has an amazing eye and ability to capture every ounce of Clare’s cuteness. Clare wasn't real into having her picture taken this day, but Ann was still able to catch some great faces. I can’t get enough of these pictures; I may have to wallpaper our house with a few :)


Look at those eyes, I can get lost in them for hours.



She hasn't started to giggle just yet, I can't wait for a full out laugh.

**All photos in this post are by Ann Goldenberg Photography**





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! We didn't make coffee this morning so this was perfect!! She's so darn cute!! We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete