This summer Jeff has played in a softball league on Thursday nights, leaving us on our own for girls night. Tonight was the last night as the season is over. Clare and I stopped at Gymboree on the way home for a few sale items, her 0-3 month clothes are finally getting a bit small. After shopping we went to Sprouts for some more chocolate covered raisins, they made the perfect dinner for me.
I love spending my evenings with her, I’d much rather be sitting on the couch with her than out doing anything else. We took our time tonight, leisurely watched TV, took a long bath and rocked in our glider for an extra long time. She is too perfect to not want to spend my time with; I can’t get enough of her.
While it will be nice to have Jeff home next Thursday I will miss our girls night.
Sweet baby dreams
No comments:
Post a Comment