Monday, August 16, 2010

4 Months

Tomorrow is the 4month mark in Clare’s life, 4 months of pure happiness for me. I’ll say it again, and will probably repeat it some more in the future; time is moving too quickly. Everyday she does something to amaze me and fall in love with her even more. She is smiling at everything, talking up a storm, almost sitting on her own, nearly rolling over from back to belly, sleeping longer stretches (almost thru the night on a regular basis), growing more hair, and showing us her personality more and more each day.

Today was our day together; I love Monday’s with her. I took her to the Dr for a quick weigh in, her 4month appointment isn’t until September 7th, so almost 5months. Clare weighed in at 13lbs 2oz, nearly the 50% for girls 4 months old. The nurse assured me that she was fine and to ‘stress about something else’.

Chrissy was giving Clare kisses on the knee, practicing for when she has a scraped knee I suppose.

When I sat Clare down to take her picture she started to take a real interest in Truman. Truman is somewhat of a permanent fixture in her crib, he stands between the bumper and the crib slats, watching over her. I suppose with the amount of time she’s spent watching him it was fun for her to actually play with him :)

Looking at these pictures compared to previous months is incredible; she’s grown so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment