Clare still isn’t feeling well; everyday since Monday she’s woken up with a fever and has been coughing nonstop. I’ve been putting off calling Dr. Dan, I’ve been in the ‘what can he do for a cold’ mentality; tonight I decided that our first call at 8am tomorrow will be to Dr. Dan, something just isn’t right.
Luckily Jeff and I had already planned to take turns staying home with Clare today and tomorrow due to Karen being out of town. Yesterday I stayed home with her and she took a 4hour nap, I didn’t know what to do with myself! Today she stayed home with Dada; apparently it was a rough day for both. As much as we love staying home with her we really wish she were feeling well. Hopefully Dr. Dan can help us figure out just what’s going on and get us our regular sweet happy little Lady back.
Yesterday while we were playing Clare decided she wanted to look out the window; the top of the bookshelf in her room is the perfect height for her to sit on and watch out the window. She was fascinated looking out the window and even helped Bunny get a good look.
Clare is finally getting more teeth, I think she has 9 now. Lately she's been sticking her bottom jaw out and grinding her teeth, it's an awful noise and I wish she wasn't grinding her beautiful new teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment