Monday, February 13, 2012

Mama Tail


Clare’s hair is finally getting longer, not long enough for a haircut, but long.  I hope that she can grow her hair long enough for a ponytail someday.  She certainly has Evans hair, lots of wispy hairs around her face and some curl, she even gets the little curls on the side when she’s sweaty, just like her Mama and Aunt Sarah.  Her hair is beautiful; I love it.

 We’ve been putting bows in her hair for a while now, keeping it out of her eyes while it grows and to give her that little touch of girlieness.   I’m sure Karen is tired of our bows; she probably has to put them back in 42 times a day.   One evening this last week I asked Clare if she wanted to do her hair like Mama, and the Mama Tail was born. 



No comments:

Post a Comment