I’m happy to report that Clare is feeling much better. Friday was by far the worst day; she woke up Saturday with a small fever but a much better attitude. By Saturday afternoon Clare was fever free, I on the other hand felt like she looked on Friday. She certainly napped more and ate less but she seemed to be feeling better.
Today was the most ‘normal’ day that we’ve had in two weeks. Jeff, despite being the latest victim of the crud going around, went to work and we lounged around the house while enjoying a muffin and dancing to her favorite Toddler Tunes DVD. After a quick vacuum party and cleaning up the kitchen we headed out for a quick errand to test the waters. I think she fell asleep both on the way to the bookstore and on the way home. When I woke her up to take her in the house she asked to eat lunch and specifically requested a hot dog; she even ate her hot dog with a fork.
Clare got two new books, a Pooh Look & Find book and Potty Time With Elmo, she can't read them enough!
Clare was reading books while I folded laundry, except when she decided she wanted to turn the light off.
After her nap she was ready to play, and dance of course. I’m so happy to see my little Lady back to her sweet, playful, happy little self. I hope that we’re over this bug and that we don’t see another bug for a long long time.
Clare decided she wanted to play with stickers this afternoon, she didn't need any paper.
What are you looking at?


No comments:
Post a Comment