Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ladies Night


Clare and I have had two ladies nights this week, it’s been kind of nice.  Tuesday night Jeff and his friend went to a heavy metal concert downtown, not my cup of tea but whatever.  We ladies came home and read some books, made diner, took a quick bath and read more books before taking a quick nap.  Why a quick nap?  Clare and I were the chauffer for these metal heads; we loaded up at 11pm and headed downtown to pick them up, certainly not our ideal way to spend an evening, but we were happy to do it to ensure their safety. 

I like having nights with just us, it’s kind of fun to do our thing and just be, not that having Jeff around prohibits us from doing that, maybe it’s just that it’s something different that makes it fun. I love my little Lady and Ladies nights are becoming a favorite.

I’m sure Jeff would laugh at our dinner; it was far from gourmet.  We both enjoyed a few Oreo’s for dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment