I have a few blog entries to post, but the neighbors must have figured out we were poaching Wi-Fi from them. I guess it’s time we get our own, hopefully by the end of the week we’ll be back up and running.
Clare is starting to put more and more words together, it’s not uncommon to hear her speak a full sentence and to have little conversations with her. I have no idea how many words she knows, far too many to keep a list. She repeats most of what she hears and will try anything. She still has a little trouble with ‘f’ and ‘l’ but nothing I’m concerned about. Her voice is simply the sweetest sound in the world.
Last night after we came home from our weekend shopping trip she wanted Dada to play cars with her, ‘play cars Dada?’ of course how can you resist this sweet face, especially when she asks so nicely. She also had fun drinking from her new cup; these have straws, which make them pretty fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment