Today was beautiful, tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same; they say it will be almost 54 degrees in the afternoon. Jeff had to work late tonight so he took the day off, which meant he could pick Clare up early and head to the park. There is a new playground in the park across from my Rec. center, so they headed over there and I met them after work. Clare had a blast!
This playground had something for everyone and Clare had lots of fun checking it all out.
At first it seemed like she’d forgotten how much she enjoys a slide, she was pretty hesitant to sit down and meet Jeff at the bottom; after a little push she remembered it was fun and wanted to go again.
It's never too early to learn to use an abacus.
The swing was of course a favorite; I love to hear her laugh.
This park had both a big ladybug and grasshopper, she liked both but I think the grasshopper was more fun since Dada sat with her.
It took a bit to convince her to go home, she finally left with the idea of going home to play with her own kitchen. As we walked to the car she kept saying ‘bye lady bug, bye slide, bye swing’. I can’t wait for warmer weather to be the norm; I imagine we’ll have many afternoons at the park and enjoying our new 'neighborhood'.
Its afternoons like this that remind me how much I love my family.






No comments:
Post a Comment