Thanks to my supervisor we were able to get our hands on a saw, which Jeff used like a pro. Clare wasn't as excited about the sawing, she wanted to watch but didn't particularly like the noise. The amount of saw dust that it created was unreal.
I did my best to distract Clare while Jeff was working, fortunately Grammy sent her another present in the mail today. She was thrilled to see the package and knew just what to do.
Bitty got some bunny slippers and a robe!!
So, the range and the dishwasher are in full operation. The washer probably is, but it has yet to be taken for an inaugural spin. We loaded up a basket full of essentials and I sat down to read the directions (lots of specific's with this machine) and then realized I don't have any HE detergent. Guess I'll be going to Target tomorrow during lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment