Saturday, January 1, 2011

Yawn!

Waking up was rough this morning. My alarm, Clare's sweet voice, woke me up at 8:11, which is actually sleeping in for her but after going to bed so late it was early! Did you notice the time my last entry posted? Yeah, I haven't seen that time on the clock in a long time, unless you count waking up after having already gone to bed.

The purpose of this post is to direct you to our last post of 2010. I spent a LONG time on the blog last night, documenting a year in review is a lot of work and takes up a lot of space, so much space that it pushed my other entry to the second page! So, in an effort to ensure that everyone sees all of the cute pictures of Clare, please click on the ‘Older Posts’ link on the bottom of the page, you wouldn’t want to miss another cute face :)

I suppose I should get working so I can go home and take a nap, I’m tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment