Those that know me well know that I love my chap stick, and not just any chap stick but the pink Chap Stick brand. For those of you that are wondering why I don’t just use a different kind or different flavor, there is no other kind as far as I know, this is THE chap stick. It’s hard to find, when I do find it I buy all they have, I love it that much. The last 6 months or so have been stressful for me; I’ve been using the last of my supply and haven’t been able to find it. Thank goodness for Amazon!! I found it online and ordered 15; I should be good for a while. When I trekked out to the mailbox this afternoon I was delighted to find it waiting for me, sweet relief!! I no longer have to ration it out J
Yes, those are my beloved chap sticks, aren’t they pretty!?!
Oh, you like the background? That’s my new bag, I went to Vera Bradley and fell in love with Mandy, and luckily I was able to exchange Betsy (the bag) for Mandy. When the woman helping me said something about how it was too bad it wasn’t my Birthday because you get a $20 discount for your Birthday I knew it was meant to be; she let me have the discount even though I was a week late. I walked out only having spent $5!!!
I came home from work to find Clare and Jeff just waking up from their afternoon nap. They spent their day together going to the park, the weather was amazing, the car said 62 degrees at one point. We learned this week that Clare loves the swing, Karen took the kids to the park on Friday and sent me a video of Clare laughing on the swing. Apparently when they arrived at the park the swing was being used by another child, so they walked on and headed home. Unfortunately the weather is supposed to turn cold again tomorrow, I’m afraid another trip the park won’t be for a while. Clare seems to have a new runny nose today; poor little girl had snot running down her face all evening. I really hope we’re not on the list for the crud that’s been going around.
The rest of our weekend will be spent here at home; maybe we’ll venture out to the grocery, wild and crazy I know. I’m looking forward to taking my Shark Steam Mop for a spin and adding it to my regular cleaning routine tomorrow, again, wild and crazy life we lead. I have lots of cleaning on my schedule this week, Gail and Greg have heard about the awesome Super Bowl parties that we throw and have decided they just can’t miss another one. We’re looking forward to their arrival on Friday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment