Clare has gotten really pretty good at holding her head up; she’s no longer the wet noodle she was a few weeks ago. Everyday I try and help her work on it, either by having her sit in the Bumpo chair, holding her without supporting her head or having her do baby push ups when she’s on her belly.
Most likely discussing the Rockies.
The deer in the headlights look is probably because I was making dinner - there's proof in another picture :)
You can see the improvement in these two pictures.
May 22nd
June 5th - also much happier :)
Thursday was Jeff’s first Softball game of the season. Clare was a hit, lots of people were happy to meet her and welcome her to the team. Hopefully we’ll get to a few games this summer so she can cheer Jeff on.
Jeff is playing first base.
Ever the chef Jeff though it would be fun to see how Clare liked salt, pepper and carrots. It was pretty funny to watch her face in response to the tastes.
She doesn't look so sure about that carrot.
A little taste of salt.
You can see my 'dinner' in the back ground here. It's not that I can't cook, but rather lack the motivation as Jeff says. I figure if he enjoys it and is better at it than I am why should I cook?
So that has been our week. I will make it a goal to update more frequently so those further than 25 miles away can see us regularly.
Betsy, Thanks so much for posting. I can see how much Clare has changed since May 22 when I left!! I miss you guys so much--the blog really helps!
ReplyDelete