Tonight was bath night. We washed behind her ears, between her toes and every hair on her sweet little head was washed with care. After her bath I gave her a little massage as I put lotion on, she really enjoyed that part! I’m happy to say that bath night was far less traumatic as it once was, she might even enjoy it someday. Maybe once she’s old enough to have some toys to play with she’ll look forward to a bath.
See, that wasn't so bad!
Clare’s hair is really growing, we don’t need any bows or pony tail holders just yet, but it’s growing. She does have a few hairs that are considerably longer than the others;they stick up and are pretty darn cute.
Can you see her fuzzy hair? Too cute!
This picture is from this past weekend. We had unseasonably cool weather, a high of 50 something on Saturday. It was the perfect weekend for staying in and napping, as you can see.
No comments:
Post a Comment