Clare had her first play date today! I decided to bite the bullet and meet some new people; Clare went with me as my side kick and instant topic of conversation. Melissa is a woman I’ve met thru a chat board where women from all over Denver chat about anything and everything. Laugh all you like, I’ve met a few really nice ladies and plan to continue chatting and meeting them IRL (In Real Life).
Melissa has a little girl, McClellan, who is two weeks younger than Clare. The original plan was to meet and take a Stroller Strides class at the Rec. Center, but it was cancelled but failed to mention that on their web site. Rather than blowing the whole idea we ended up meeting at another Nesties house who was having a garage sale. We had a good time chatting and talking babies, oh and we did go for a walk around the park since our class was cancelled.
Clare and I had a great time hanging out with Melissa and McClellan, hopefully we’ll do it again soon.

As you can tell the girls had a wonderful time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment