Thursday, June 17, 2010

Two Months

Clare is two months old today. I feel awful that I didn't take her picture with Truman (her Mizzou tiger) and Chrissy, I should have taken it yesterday before we left. She has grown so much, she looks so much bigger and more alert, she's changing everyday. I can't get enough of this little girl, I could spend my entire day just holding her.

These last two months have gone by quickly, too quickly. My life has changed forever and I couldn't ask for more, motherhood is the best job I've ever had and one I'll never grow tired of. If I could change just one thing it would be to slow down, time is passing to fast. I want to cherish each day I have with Clare, I don't want to miss a moment or memory. It kills me to think I only have four short weeks left at home before going back to work, I wish staying home with her were an option.

Clare, I love you very much and you have made me the happiest I have ever been. Your smile melts my heart and your voice is music to my ears. Everyday I wake up and thank God for you, I'm not sure what I did to deserve being your mom. Happy two month birthday little girl. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment