I was late in taking Clare's 2 month picture, I should have taken it before we left for Joplin but I didn't. So, here it is. It looks like Clare and Chrissy are going to be good friends :)
Hey! It appears that Clare survived the trip home and the trip overall. Great picture! ... and THANKS for braving the elements and visiting Missouri in summertime. June feels more like July/August at the moment. It didn't seem to slow you all down! Everyone enjoyed your visit and meeting Clare. And yes, we look forward GREATLY to making memories with HER as Grandparents!!!
Hey! It appears that Clare survived the trip home and the trip overall. Great picture! ... and THANKS for braving the elements and visiting Missouri in summertime. June feels more like July/August at the moment. It didn't seem to slow you all down! Everyone enjoyed your visit and meeting Clare. And yes, we look forward GREATLY to making memories with HER as Grandparents!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy baby!!
ReplyDelete