Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tot Lot

Jeff is playing softball on Thursday nights this summer, their team ‘Older and Slower’ isn’t so awesome, but they have fun, and that’s what matters, right?  This week their game was at 6:15, so rather than drive all the way home just in time to turn around he stayed on that side of town, giving us the perfect opportunity to play at the deKoevend Tot Lot  before dinner.   Despite the rain and heat Clare had a lot of fun.






















She loved playing on the horse and car toys, she knew right away how to make them move.























Of course the swing was a huge hit.
























I can hear her laughing when I look at these pictures, she laughed the entire time :)


















Dada, what are you doing?






















Wheeeeee!!
























The slide was also a hit.  She climbed the steps to the top like a big girl, didn't need any help.























She kept trying to climb up the slide, no matter how many times she slipped she kept trying.























I think maybe a swing set may be in our future, she has so much fun swinging and going down the slide.  

No comments:

Post a Comment