Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Giddy Up Mama!


There’s nothing quite like waking up and walking into your daughters room first thing in the morning to discover she’s puked all over everything during in the night.  This morning after I took my shower I heard her calling my name, when I walked in I discovered her less than great night, she and everything in her bed were covered.   I asked her if she felt ok and she pleasantly said ‘yup’, when I asked if her tummy hurt she said ‘nope’ and wanted to get dressed.  Jeff helped her get dressed while I began the process of cleaning everything up; poor girl had a rough night. 

Resting on the couch while watching Mickey seemed to help. 






















So, Jeff stayed home with her while I went off to work. I’m sure they had a good day and enjoyed staying home.  Thankfully Clare did well and didn’t get sick again by the time I got home she was acting like her normal self. 

When I got home Clare was happy to see me, and I was happy to see her back to her sweet self.  She had pulled every toy off the shelf and was playing puzzles on the floor with Jeff.  I didn’t get my stuff set down before she was reaching for my hand and saying ‘play puzzles Mama, play puzzles’ I wish you could hear her say the word puzzle, it’s the sweetest thing.  So, down on the floor I got, how do you say no to such a sweet girl.

While on the floor Clare decided she wanted a ride, and began asking me to get down so she could climb up on my back.   I’m not the best horse, but it’s fun to take her for a ride.  Please pardon the wonderful view of my backside, yikes!
























Jeff is a much better horse; he’s a little wild and makes her laugh.



I sure hope we don’t have a horse in our future, maybe Kai will let her put a saddle on her and ride around. 

Thankfully Clare went to bed without any issues and is sound asleep. I’m crossing my fingers for a good night, although I did tell her that if her tummy hurt she could call for me and I’d come help her.  I sure hope she doesn’t have another rough night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment