This week has been busy, full of ups and downs, twists and turns, highs and lows. I’m so grateful the weekend is here, even if I don’t have time to stop. I’m looking forward to summer being over, I’m ready for a break and more time to enjoy my little lady. Fortunately, Clare is still the perfect little girl and is full of smiles, hugs and kisses.
Clare has been busy this week as well; from the time we get home until the time she goes to bed she doesn’t stop. She has wanted to read every book in the house she can’t get enough. She’ll bring a book over and put it in your lap, raise her arms up to you and say ‘up!’ until you pick her up and read the book to her. She doesn’t mind if it’s the 27th time you’ve read the book, she wants to read!
Jeff has to work on Monday, which means it’s just us ladies. I’m looking forward to our first Monday together since May; unfortunately I have to go in to work for a bit, but Clare can play in the playroom while I take care of a few things. I may be the only person that is ready for summer to be over, but I can’t wait for fall. I’m looking forward to the cooler weather, taking Clare to the zoo on Monday’s, the slower workload and a break from the busy summer schedule.
With the busy week I didn’t take many pictures, I’ll make an effort to take more this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment