We packed our bag and headed out the door, no real destination in mind, just out. We ended up at Sam’s where I needed a few things, $245 later we had my few things plus a few others. Clare generally enjoys a shopping trip, when there are cheese samples involved she really enjoys shopping.
After loaded our bulk blueberries, raspberries, peppers, wipes, laundry soap, and a few other things in the car Jeff asked if I thought maybe the fountains would be on. Lucky for us they were on and not very busy. Clare had a blast, watching her play in the water made my day. I took almost 200 pictures, I could have taken 200 more, I didn’t want to miss a moment of this perfect afternoon. I'm guessing most people don't want to see all 200 pictures, but I know our parents do so this will be a very photo filled entry.
Watching Clare in the fountains made my heart melt, it was another moment where I realized how much I love my life and family. It is also days like today that make me excited to have more kids, I can’t wait to watch Clare play with a little brother or sister (don’t get too excited Gail, it’s still a few years off). There are times when I wish we did more as a family, but when days like today happen I am filled with happiness and joy. Today was a day of pure bliss.
True to her style she was very observant at first, checking it out before jumping in.
Look, a little fountain just for Clare!
A little encouragement from Dada to get a little closer.
She decided to sit down and take a rest, right there in the middle of the fountain.
A very rare picture of Clare and Mama, thanks Jeff for taking a few pictures :)
Headed back for more...
She was brave and decided to dodge the fountains, this was one of the only times she went past the outer ring of fountains.
I am madly in love with this picture, I just wish her face were more in focus!!
We tried to get her out of the fountain so we could dry off and get some lunch, she wasn't interested.
All in all it was a perfect day, we had a successful shopping trip, a wonderful time playing in the fountains, some good food and now we’re all napping/relaxing. I wish all of our weekends could be like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment