Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Grammy!


I had every intention of posting this yesterday; maybe I should change the title to be Happy Belated Birthday Grammy!!!

Clare and I set out Monday morning with a list of ‘to do’s’ that seemed a mile long; we did the best we could before heading home for lunch and naptime.   The first thing on our list was to find Grammy a birthday present and get it to the post office; we accomplished half of that.  Someday I’ll get packages in the mail on time, I know Grammy doesn’t mind but I felt bad knowing she wouldn’t have her package to open on her Birthday.

To celebrate Grammy’s Birthday a little bit how about a few of Clare’s favorite pics of her and Grammy.

Loveland Pass for Grammy and Grampy's 40th wedding anniversary.

















Grammy has always been the best kid-napper.


















I wish I knew what they were talking about in this picture, Clare looks so intense.

















Clare loves that Grammy will always share a treat with her.

















Grammy and Sarah at the pool in Cleveland (January 2011)
















Clare and Kenny playing, she had fun pointing out his nose and 12 freckles.
















Grammy came to help celebrate Clare's first Birthday, she was happy to lend a hand blowing out her candle and helping her make a Birthday wish.
















Happy Birthday Mom, I hope you had a wonderful day.  I'm sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate or organize a party.  Towson was smiling yesterday, recalling the party a few years ago, I'm sure he wished he could have been there this year.  I hope that your package arrives soon, nothing too exciting but I know you'll enjoy it and think of us.  Some year we'll have a party with potato salad, cherry pie, chocolate promises, York pretzels, and all the other treats we enjoy.

Happy Birthday Grammy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment