Clare has really taken to Chrissy, this morning she wouldn't let go of her. On our way to Karen's I talked about how Chrissy would need to stay with me while she was at Karen's, the conversation seemed to go well, but then again Clare has a mind of her own. We got to Karen's and she wouldn't let go of Chrissy, I told her we could take her in and show her to Karen, but after that she would need to go to work with me. Karen immediately noticed Chrissy and commented on how much Chrissy looked like Clare and asked how old she was. When I asked Clare to give me Chrissy she got mad and had a death grip on her.
Chrissy is spending the day at Karen's with Clare.
I'm now on a mission to find the backup Chrissy my Mom bought 27 years ago so Clare can have her. My Mom also thinks she still has the pattern for her pj's, if so I think we'll have the perfect 1st birthday present for her :)
No comments:
Post a Comment