Monday, April 18, 2011

The 17th

My sister asked me last month if I was going to post all of Clare’s monthly pictures in one post.  Here you go Sarah J

April 19, 2010 - 2 Days Old

















May 17, 2010 - 1 Month
She's wearing my favorite sleeper in this picture, I thought she looked so cute in it.

















June 23, 2010 - 2 Months
We left for Missouri and I forgot to take her picture, so I was a few days late.

















July l7, 2010 - 3 Months
















August 17, 2010 - 4 Months
















September 17, 2010 - 5 Months
















October 17, 2010 - 6 Months
















November 17, 2010 - 7 Months
















December 17, 2010 - 8 Months
















January 17, 2011 - 9 Months
















February 17, 2011 - 10 Months
















March 17, 2011 - 11 Months
















April 17, 2011 - Happy First Birthday!!












1 comment:

  1. She's had that smile since two months. It'll take her a long way in this life!

    ReplyDelete