Clare has started to express her likes and dislikes of food, no longer does she eat everything she can get her hands on or what’s on the spoon. We’ve been trying to get the eating routine down, giving her the less preferred items first and ending on foods we know she likes, all good and well except for the days when she won’t eat the less preferred things. Most foods she’ll eat, it seems to be that she doesn’t like proteins. We’ve tried turkey, chicken, ground beef, and eggs. She’ll eat a bite or two but then starts to spit it out.
In an effort to get some protein into her we got some nuggets at Chick-Fil-A today; I am absolutely obsessed with their spicy chicken sandwich, I highly recommend it if you haven’t tried it. So, on our way home we went thru the drive thru and picked up a sandwich for me and some nuggets for Clare. She ate maybe half of one nugget L She did enjoy a few pieces of French fry, but the box was by far the most enjoyable part of the meal. Oh, and please don’t fret; she did eat some banana, blueberries and sweet potatoes before the nuggets, so no she didn’t eat only fast food for lunch.
There's no fooling her, she knows it's chicken.
I guess we’ll just keep trying with the proteins, hopefully she’ll learn to like them.
Mary have you seen this? So cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! I'm sure she'll learn to love chick-fil-a. give it time. :)
ReplyDelete