Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can You Hear Me Now?

Every now and again Clare will chat on the phone, she doesn’t have a lot to say, but does enjoy playing with the phone while others talk.  If she had a phone with speed dial she’d have 4 numbers programmed, Mama, Dada, Grandpa Greg and Grandma Gail, and Grammy and Grampy.  Typically, she’ll join in Jeff’s conversations with Greg and Gail, interjecting the occasional ‘Oh!’ or ‘Whoa’ and if you’re lucky she’ll say ‘Dada’.  Gail tries hard to get her to say ‘Hi’ but I haven’t heard it yet, hopefully soon she’ll be greeting people over the phone.  Watching Clare’s face while she’s on the phone is pretty interesting, she definitely knows the difference in people’s voices, when Greg started talking she smiled and looked at Jeff with a face of ‘did you hear him!?!’
















Clare, the phone is for you!























She hasn’t quite gotten the hang of holding the phone, but that doesn’t stop her, she likes using speakerphone (hopefully none of her friends mind).  Clare seems to prefer a flip phone to a touch screen phone; it’s easier to hang up on people with the flip phone.  As far as taste she doesn’t have a preference, they all taste good.
















I wonder what chewing on the phone sounds like to the other person?

For now I’m not worried about the phone bill, luckily most of her friends are in-network.  If you have her number I'm sure she'd love to hear from you, give her a ring sometime.   

No comments:

Post a Comment