Today was a busy day for Clare; the most important part of the day was that she turned 10 months old.
She weighs 18lbs 13oz, wears size 4 diapers, and size 6-12 month clothes with a few 12-18 month size mixed in with the sleeves rolled up. Clare is standing up and testing her balance at every opportunity, she even took a few steps with her car the other night. You may catch her waving at you, or maybe clapping. She likes to say Mama and Dada, but ‘oh’ is her favorite thing to say, the inflection she uses is the cutest thing I’ve ever heard. She sleeps thru the night and occasionally sleeps in; it’s not uncommon for her to sleep 13 hours at night. She’s eating all table food; we’re slowly finishing the baby food we have in the cabinet. She loves sweet potatoes, bananas, cherry yogurt (we share a container for breakfast), waffles/pancakes, blueberries, Mac & cheese and guacamole. Protein isn’t something she’s particularly fond of, although she does enjoy scrambled eggs and the occasional sausage ball.
We woke up a bit early this morning, allowing time for pictures. It’s getting difficult to catch her looking at the camera; poor Chrissy got a workout this morning. I’m a little bummed I didn’t get a picture of her looking at the camera, maybe next month.
Hey Chrissy, why did you go down there?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clare,
Thank you for a wonderful 10 months, you are an amazing little girl and I love being your Mama. You are growing and changing each day, it’s hard to keep up with you. It won’t be long before you start walking; I hope you don’t walk away from me when you learn that your feet will take you anywhere you want to go. Hearing you say Mama and seeing the smile on your face melts my heart, you make me happier than anything in the world.
Each morning as we’re walking up to Karen’s house I tell you that I love you more than anything in the world, it’s true, I love you more than anything in the entire world. You have given me so much joy and happiness; I hope that I can show you the same. As we sit at night and talk about our day I tell you that I love you, I want those words to be the last thing you hear each day, I want you to always know how much I love you.
I love you Clare, I love you more than anything in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment