Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kenny's Shirt


My oldest nephew, Kenny, is a big traveler; he’s been all over the world; Germany, Taiwan, England, Scotland, countless states in the continental US and a few Canadian states.  When he travels he likes to pick up a pressed penny, button or t-shirt to remember his trip.  When he was here last summer he got a t-shirt from Mt. Evans, fitting of course because of his last name.  He wears his shirt all the time; I think it’s his current favorite. 

When Clare went to Mt. Evans a few weeks ago she got a shirt just like Kenny’s, they could be twins!






















This is what we got when we told Clare to show us her shirt, haha!






















Of course Grammy and I are both wishing we’d picked up a shirt also.  I suppose we’ll have to visit the gift shop when they visit in August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment