Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jinxed!!

I knew I shouldn’t have mentioned our moving!!!

Less than a week away from closing our buyers have fallen through.  Yup, you read that right, the deal isn’t happening, call off the movers, cancel the cancelled utilities, and stop packing everything we use on a daily basis.  I suppose it was always a possibility, but it’s still pretty disappointing.  It’s a long story, but long story short; their loan didn’t go through (after the loan deadline might I add). 

So, the kitchen cabinets have been filled again, minus what was packed on Thursday night, the house has been cleaned and the spare bedroom has been put back together.  The house will be back on the market this week.  The original buyers still very much want to buy the house, but aren’t in a position to do so right now, maybe in a few months.  Until then, we’ll be open to anyone wanting to see the house, I’ll keep it clean and ready to show, hoping that the perfect people walk thru the door and say ‘OMG, we HAVE to have this house!’

As far as Hannah goes, well, we had to back out; the purchase was contingent on the sale of Riviera. 

I guess everything happens for a reason; maybe a better house for us is out there just waiting for us.  

On the bright side, Clare is still the perfect little girl :) 



1 comment: