Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Spa Day

Today was a spa day for Kai, she was treated to a full makeover, including wardrobe.  With all this moving stuff, the hot weather, and our everyday busy lives I was feeling a little bad for Kai.  Kai has to stay inside while we’re not home; she climbs the fence at every opportunity so leaving her in the backyard isn’t really an option.  Kai deserves a big backyard where she can run around, and not climb the fence; I hope our next house has a space for her.

So, on my way to work I dropped Kai off at the spa and signed her up for a laundry list of treatments, including a teeth cleaning. They let me know she’s be done by 12:30 and assured me she’d have ‘fun’.  To say that Kai was scared would be putting it mildly; she was shaking when I left. 

When I picked her up she looked like a million bucks, all fluffy and pretty.  It’s a good thing I paid and picked up the few things we needed before picking her up, she wanted nothing to do with being in the store.  She gladly got in the car and we headed home, where she promptly rolled around in the grass.

Do you like her new collar?  I chose pink with dog bones so people know she's a girl.  She also got a new name take, although her name didn't change :)
















I realize a spa day today doesn’t make up for the days she sits inside while we’re gone, my yelling at her about various things or the lack of exercise, but hopefully she felt special.  I told her tonight that if I get up early enough I’ll take her for a walk in the morning, I should take her every morning, it would be good for both of us. 

Greg was kind enough to pack a tennis ball for Kai, fresh from Missouri.  The only drawback to giving Kai a tennis ball is she doesn't stop, she'll chase the ball all day, even after you've said no more. 



















Again?


No comments:

Post a Comment