Sunday, July 31, 2011

Juicy Juice!


This weekend Clare enjoyed another first, her first juice box.  Typically I’m not a fan of juice, I don’t see the real need for the extra sugar, there isn't really any nutritional value to juice boxes that she doesn’t get from real fruit.  All that said; this little girl loves a juice box!!!

After visiting the farmers market and grocery store we stopped for lunch, we had a showing 11-1 so we couldn’t go home yet, so Wendy’s it was. The chicken nuggets were OK, but better with ketchup of course.  She wasn’t much interested in the fries, and the apple slices were less than exciting.  By far the best part of her lunch was the apple juice juice box.  She would have drank the entire thing in one breath had we let her, she was in heaven with the first sip. 























Being the Mom that wants her little girl to have everything she wants I bought more juice boxes at Target today.  I spent a good 5 minutes reading the labels on all the varieties and choices available.  Thankfully they had a low sugar version of apple juice and fruit punch, so I bought both.  Watching her face light up when she saw the juice box for lunch was worth it, she was in heaven!






















I suppose some juice every now and again isn’t so bad, all things in moderation, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment