Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend Update

Whew, this weekend went fast!! Clare and I were busy this weekend, between work, social gatherings and our regular lounging around the house time went by fast.

Clare and I attempted to do a little bit of shopping on Saturday afternoon, but bailed after deciding that the first store was just too much for us, we’ll go on Monday to finish up our shopping. My goal is to be completely finished shopping by the end of the week, allowing me to get packages in the mail before Christmas, hopefully they also arrive before Christmas!

Tomorrow is our Monday Funday. Typically Clare will nap in the late morning and early afternoon, tomorrow I’m going to try something a little different, we’re going to run errands in the morning and hope to be home by noon for her nap. Cross your fingers for me that my plan works, she is so much happier when she gets a good nap.

Monday is also my major cleaning day; I like to get the floors done and at least one bathroom. My goal for the afternoon is to get the floors done so that we can put our tree up. I think we’ll put the tree in the living room this year; nobody drives by to look at our tree anyway. I think we’ll be able to enjoy it a little more if it’s actually in a room that we use, plus there is less dog hair in that room.

While downloading the pics from the last few days I realized I did a bit of a fashion shoot of Clare each morning this week, she has so many cute clothes!! She recently got her first Hanna Andersson outfit; wow is it cute (and comfy too)!! I think I’ve found a new favorite store in Hanna, so many cute things, good thing their semi annual sale starts next week :)

Who said stripes and polka dots don't go together?

The last time she had these pants on they were HUGE, Friday they fit perfectly!

Very happy to be standing up!





No comments:

Post a Comment