Sunday, December 5, 2010

More Turkey!

This time of year is busy, as we all know, I’m sorry I haven’t had the time to update everyone of our goings on. Tonight I plugged in the camera to download a few pictures from the weekend and discovered more from Thanksgiving! So, without further ado, a few more turkey pictures.

Maggie and Jack got ready for bed before heading back to the hotel, while upstairs they checked out Clare's room. Sarah and I both thought we should have done that earlier, they were both into all the books.

Sarah read the bedtime story, she somehow made it thru the book without tears.

It sailed through the farmland high on the breeze...

For never before in a story or rhyme (not even once upon a time) has the world ever known a you, my friend, and it never will, not ever again...

Jack was more interested in the Elmo book that played music.

Clare and Grampy sharing a laugh over coffee and oatmeal.

Grammy is so much fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment