Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CowMOOflage

Clare received a package in the mail on Monday, her new car seat! I’ve been eyeing Britax car seats for a while and knew it was what I wanted for her, they have great reviews and those that I know who have them love them. She hasn’t outgrown her carrier, far from it in fact, but I’m getting to the point where it is really heavy and hard to carry. I figure we’ll see how this goes and if it’s more difficult then I can always switch back to the carrier.

I installed it in the red car tonight; she’ll have her maiden voyage tomorrow on the way to Karen’s. She seemed to like it OK but how exciting can a car seat be? Jeff thinks maybe she needs a cow hat rather than a bunny hat. We also laughed about how we should get her a Chick-Fil-A ‘Eat More Chicken’ sign.

'What, you don't want me chewing on this strap?'

I know I'm biased, but she is darn cute :)

We’re looking forward to Thanksgiving when Jack will get to ride in Clare’s Cowmooflage seat

No comments:

Post a Comment