Monday, November 8, 2010

74degrees on November 8th

These pictures don’t really need a description; her face says it all. She is the happiest baby, minus the occasional crying fits. When I look at these pictures I can’t help but smile, I love spending my time with her.

Jeff helped Clare with her standing this weekend, she’s getting pretty good. She doesn’t pull herself up, but she can stand there for a few minutes. I’m happy she has an interest in standing up, she has absolutely no interest in crawling, maybe she’ll skip crawling and just start walking. So far her bed is the only place she can really practice her standing, the coffee table is too high and there aren’t many other places for her to hang on; this all gives me a reason to go shopping, we ‘need’ a new toy for her to play with where she can stand.

Today was a beautiful day, almost hot. We started our morning early, thank you day light savings. Clare decided that nobody in the house should sleep past 8, so breakfast it was while Jeff got ready for work. We played a while, made some roasted squash, jumped in the jump-a-roo, had a short nap and then headed out to meet Sarah for lunch. After lunch we headed down to work where we took advantage of the weather and went for a long walk. The Highline trail was beautiful, lots of leaves, people to watch and sunshine. Clare enjoyed watching everything and eventually fell asleep; it was a great day for a nap in the stroller.

1 comment:

  1. Uh, ... could you please slow her down a little bit? We'd like to see her again before she heads off for college!!! :) (I know you think she's changing too fast too.)

    ReplyDelete