Thursday, September 2, 2010

Go Bucks!

The football season has officially started, Saturday's at our house will be spent sitting on the couch watching Mizzou and OSU. Everyone wore their scarlet and gray today, Clare was happy to wear her jersey tonight, it's more of a dress right now but we figure it will fit for at least two seasons. Saturday we'll be wearing our black and gold while we watch Mizzou play Illinois.


Who is #17 you ask? Apparently it's the kicker.


Jeff and Clare watched the game together while I cleaned; Gail and Greg arrive tomorrow evening for a long weekend. It's the official end of the summer this weekend, and the weather has finally cooled off in preparation. I'm sure we'll be doing lots of football watching, playing, and maybe even some shopping. We do enjoy visits from Gail and Greg.

This weekend is also the official end of summer for the pools, and I couldn't be happier. I'm looking forward to closing the doors and pulling the plug on another successful season, the most successful season I've had with South Suburban I'm happy to report. After Monday there is only one day left, a day for the dogs. September 11th will be Kai's favorite day of the summer, the 4th annual Puppy Paddle. I'm hoping Jeff will bring her over for a swim, I have about 40 tennis balls in my office waiting for her :)

We hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend and is able to enjoy this last week of summer. We'll be doing a BBQ on Sunday evening, one last shot at summer food from the grill, should be yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment